- 1cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 cups popped plain popcorn (2 bags microwave corn)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring brown sugar, butter, and honey to a boil; cook 5 minustes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- In a large bowl, pour brown sugar mixture over popcorn and toss until thoroughly coated. Spoon onto 2 ungreased large rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely, until crisp. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.